Code To Zero

by Ken Follett | Mystery & Thrillers |
ISBN: 0451204530 Global Overview for this book
Registered by pinklady60 of San Diego, California USA on 8/11/2012
Journal Entry 1 by pinklady60 from San Diego, California USA on Saturday, August 11, 2012
Received from a friend who is downsizing and clearing out his books.

Mass market paperback

Journal Entry 2 by pinklady60 at San Diego, California USA on Monday, June 02, 2014
A spy story that follows Luke, who wakes up in Union Station with amnesia and begins to learn of his previous life, slowly uncovering secrets of a conspiracy to hold America back in the space race.

Journal Entry 3 by pinklady60 at San Diego, California USA on Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Released 3 yrs ago (1/10/2017 UTC) at San Diego, California USA

This is a book I offered in the forums. Sending to Bookwormsinusall in Arizona. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 4 by BOOKWORMINUSALL at Mesa, Arizona USA on Wednesday, January 18, 2017
Arrived safely in Arizona today, and I am looking forward to trying to read this one. I've not read this author before, and LOVE the "space themed" Bally Booklabel that goes with the book's "space" theme. THANK YOU AGAIN, pinklady60, for this New Year's RABCK!!!

Journal Entry 5 by BOOKWORMINUSALL at Mesa, Arizona USA on Wednesday, January 02, 2019
SOOOO exCITed to be sending this book off to mcsar in the next day or two as my first ever participation in a Wishlist Tag Game!!! ; )
USA & Canada Wishlist Tag Game 2019

Also being released for:

Secretariat's 2019 NJABBIC Release Challenge, 1st Quarter (WK 12: Non-Fiction)

Firegirl's 2019 4 ELEMENTS CHALLENGE

jumpingin's January 2019 Ultimate Read/Release Challenge Thread

booklady331's 2019 Keep Them Moving (KTM) Release Challenge

==============================================

Updated 2/18/19...My sincere apologies, but my mailing intentions have been delayed due to the Veteran's Doctor and Testing appointments unexpectedly multiplying, which means this won't count for all of the Release Challenges listed above now either. I'll edit more when I make release notes after it's been sent. ; )

UPDATE 3/23/19...Challenges to be edited.

Journal Entry 6 by BOOKWORMINUSALL at Richmond, British Columbia Canada on Friday, April 12, 2019

Released 9 mos ago (4/10/2019 UTC) at Richmond, British Columbia Canada

mcsar's WISHLIST TAG GAME book, and a few other surprises, is at looooong last on it's way. THANK YOU again, for your patience, my BC Friend!!! ; )
HAPPY READING!

Journal Entry 7 by wingmcsarwing at Richmond, British Columbia Canada on Wednesday, April 24, 2019
The book traveled fast and has arrived safe and sound. Thank you for the book and all the extra goodies. I love the kitten bookmark. Much appreciated. My cat is very happy with the toys you included for him.