Her Giant Octopus Moment

by Kay Langdale | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wal-89 of Congleton, Cheshire United Kingdom on 8/10/2012
Journal Entry 1 by wal-89 from Congleton, Cheshire United Kingdom on Friday, August 10, 2012
After reading about this book in a magazine, my mum thought I would really enjoy reading it, so bought it me for my birthday (when she finally managed to find it in the bookshops!). I am currently reading this book, as I want to see if it's as good as the magazine's review suggested :)

Journal Entry 2 by wal-89 at Congleton, Cheshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, August 14, 2012
I did enjoy reading this book, and am glad I read it, but it wasn't amazing. It was something a bit different to what I would usually read. Would have preferred a bit more about the other characters and less one of the other narrators of the story, as I thought she was a bit boring :) The little girl was a good character though and I liked her narratives.

Journal Entry 3 by wal-89 at Charity shop in Congleton, Cheshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Released 5 mos ago (6/11/2019 UTC) at Charity shop in Congleton, Cheshire United Kingdom

Released ages ago when I had a big clear out.