Three Letters From the Andes

Registered by inkognitoh of London, Greater London United Kingdom on 8/5/2012
Journal Entry 1 by inkognitoh from London, Greater London United Kingdom on Sunday, August 05, 2012
Picked up off the bookshelf of The Quaich B&B in Inverness.

Journal Entry 2 by inkognitoh at London, Greater London United Kingdom on Friday, August 10, 2012
This was quite an odd book in that it detailed a group of posh white blokes poncing around the Andes with a group poor brown blokes carrying their stuff. The author was incredibly connected and that was the most interesting part of the book to me. It was neither travelogue nor memoir but something in between. I guess it was vanity pressed?

Released 6 yrs ago (8/10/2012 UTC) at Cairngorms: Meall a Bhuachaille in Aviemore, Scotland United Kingdom

The final day of our ten books on ten hills in ten days challenge to celebrate our tenth anniversary as Bookcrossing members. swan-scot and I are truly exhausted but proud of our achievements over the last ten days - not to mention that we have enjoyed being members of Bookcrossing for the last ten years.