The Book of Questions

by Gregory Stock | Other |
Registered by sleone of Oakland, California USA on 11/11/2003
Journal Entry 1 by sleone from Oakland, California USA on Tuesday, November 11, 2003
From the back:
Ask your friends. Ask your parents. Ask someone you hardly know.The Book of Questions gives you permission to ask those things that are too bold, too embarrassing, or just too dificult to ask by yourself....Whether you use it as a tool for self-discovery or as a provocative way to stimulate conversation, this book constnatly challenges attitudes, morals, beliefs-and it challenges you.

Journal Entry 2 by laura9691 from Winter Park, Florida USA on Monday, November 17, 2003
This book looks so interesting. I can't wait to take it to work and have everyone answer the questions.

Journal Entry 3 by laura9691 at barnes and noble on colonial in Orlando, Florida USA on Tuesday, December 09, 2003
Released on Tuesday, December 09, 2003 at barnes and noble on colonial in Orlando, Florida USA.

Very Interesting book. We had alot of good talks over lunch at work. Going to pass it along at this month's Meetup.

Journal Entry 4 by CasualReader on Friday, December 12, 2003
Snatched this at the meetup. Now that I've got all the questions, I can better pretend to have all the answers.

Journal Entry 5 by CasualReader at Panera Bread at Florida Mall in Orlando, Florida USA on Monday, July 12, 2004
Release planned for Tuesday, July 13, 2004 at Panera Bread at Florida Mall in Orlando, Florida USA.

I've held onto this long enough. Passing along to the next person at meetup!

Journal Entry 6 by CasualReader on Monday, July 12, 2004
This book was a lot of fun. Just a bunch of conversation-starter type questions. Such as...

"If you were asble to live to the age of 90 and retain either the body or mind of a 30-year-old for the last 60 years of your life, which would you want?"

Or conversation ender questions like:

"Have you ever been attracted to someone of the same sex? A family member? If so, how did you deal with it?"