The Miracle at Speedy Motors

by Alexander McCall Smith | Mystery & Thrillers |
ISBN: 0349119953 Global Overview for this book
Registered by pkostermaa of Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on 8/3/2012
Journal Entry 1 by pkostermaa from Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Friday, August 03, 2012
funny book! worth reading

Journal Entry 2 by wingkirjakkowing at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Sunday, August 05, 2012
Caught from Helsinki Airport's brand new Book Swap Lounge on my way home from Paris.According to the label inside, Mma Ramotswe has been to Singapore! Will hold on to this for a re-read.

Journal Entry 3 by wingkirjakkowing at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Friday, November 01, 2019
I'll have to move temporarily, so all McCall Smiths which I've read have to go, there are just too many of them. Will have to see where this will be released.

Journal Entry 4 by wingkirjakkowing at Rikhardinkadun kirjasto in Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Wednesday, November 06, 2019

Released 2 mos ago (11/6/2019 UTC) at Rikhardinkadun kirjasto in Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland

Miracles can be found at the Library of Richard Street. Look in the exchange shelf.

Journal Entry 5 by wingTaryawing at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Friday, November 15, 2019
I found the Miracle this evening when browsing Kamppi's exchange shelves with stinaP :) I guess I have read this (I've read most Mma Ramotswe books) and if not, there's at least one copy of it in Finnish on my book shelves. This one I took for another bookcrosser :) Thanks for the book, kirjakko!

Journal Entry 6 by wingTaryawing at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Monday, December 02, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (12/3/2019 UTC) at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland

Enjoy the trip to Botswana!

Lue ja vapauta - BookCrossing.com

Journal Entry 7 by Delenna at Porvoo, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Friday, December 06, 2019
Thanks for the book :)