The Da Vinci Code

by Dan Brown | Other |
Registered by spfldjohn of Springfield, Massachusetts USA on 8/1/2012
Journal Entry 1 by spfldjohn from Springfield, Massachusetts USA on Wednesday, August 01, 2012
I enjoyed this book very much.

Journal Entry 2 by spfldjohn at = Book Box in -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Wednesday, August 01, 2012

Released 7 yrs ago (8/1/2012 UTC) at = Book Box in -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Released in Based on the Book Bookbox

Thanks! Enjoy the book!

Hello and congratulations!
You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world. I hope you'll stick around a bit and get to know BookCrossing --maybe even make a journal entry on this book. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free!)

Thanks! Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingeponine38wing at Winchester, Massachusetts USA on Tuesday, August 07, 2012
Taken from GoryDetails' Based on the Book bookbox. Thanks for sharing!

Journal Entry 4 by wingeponine38wing at Winchester, Massachusetts USA on Monday, December 31, 2012
I'd read this several years ago and planned on a re-read, but decided it should travel as Mt. TBR is just so high with books I haven't ever read.

Journal Entry 5 by wingeponine38wing at Starbucks, 1465 Massachusetts Ave. in Arlington, Massachusetts USA on Monday, December 31, 2012

Released 7 yrs ago (12/31/2012 UTC) at Starbucks, 1465 Massachusetts Ave. in Arlington, Massachusetts USA

In the bookcase. Hope the finder enjoys it!

Released for D For December Challenge hosted by hyphen8.

DEAR FINDER,

Welcome to BookCrossing!

I hope you enjoy the book!