Wedding Etiquette: The What, How & When of Weddings

by Pat Derraugh, Bill Derraugh | Nonfiction | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 0572024096 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingDavros-10wing of Lutwyche, Queensland Australia on 7/31/2012
Journal Entry 1 by wingDavros-10wing from Lutwyche, Queensland Australia on Tuesday, July 31, 2012
Seems a little old-fashioned, but the price was right.

From amazon.com:

"BOOK DESCRIPTION
Publication Date: 25 Mar 1998
This is a book that helps people planning and organising a wedding to ensure that everything goes perfectly. It's not just who sits with whom, but all the big (and little) things that need to be done properly. The announcement, invitations, presents, dressing, photos, video, major players' responsibilities, the ceremony and the reception. This is the little book that makes sure that the family don't mess anything up!

PRODUCT DETAILS
Paperback: 128 pages
Publisher: W Foulsham & Co Ltd; New edition edition (25 Mar 1998)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 0572024096
ISBN-13: 978-0572024093
Product Dimensions: 19.9 x 13.1 x 1 cm
Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars (5 customer reviews)"

Journal Entry 2 by wingDavros-10wing at Bracken Ridge, Queensland Australia on Friday, December 21, 2012

Released 7 yrs ago (12/22/2012 UTC) at Bracken Ridge, Queensland Australia

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Thanks for checking the site out. I hope you enjoy both the book and the site. People all over the world are tracking their books through BookCrossing. While you're here, I'd really appreciate it if you'd make a journal entry for this book so I know that it's safe. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (it's free).

If you do decide to become a BookCrosser please consider using me, Davros-10, as the member who referred you. If you are already familiar with BookCrossing, thanks for picking up the book, I hope it is one you were looking for!

Please feel free to keep this book for as long as you wish, and whenever you're ready pass it on to a friend, or leave it "in the wild" for someone else to find. Then watch its journey - you'll be alerted by email each time someone makes a new journal entry. It's all confidential, free and fun (and addictive - but in a GOOD way)!

This is the book for day 16 on my 2012 Bookcrossing Advent Calendar at work but collected today. I hope you enjoy it Wendy, and that you and your family have a safe and happy Christmas and New Year.

Also counts towards the 2012 "D" For December Release Challenge.