The Final Detail (Myron Bolitar, Book 6)

by Harlan Coben | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingbooklady331wing of Cape Coral, Florida USA on 7/30/2012
Journal Entry 1 by wingbooklady331wing from Cape Coral, Florida USA on Monday, July 30, 2012
Placed on my wishlist 11/12/11

If you are new to BookCrossing and found this book and this site, Welcome!

Journal Entry 2 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Monday, December 31, 2012

Released 6 yrs ago (12/31/2012 UTC) at Cape Coral, Florida USA

Enjoy! to my daughter to listen to on her way to work

Journal Entry 3 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Sunday, January 27, 2013
My daughter returned the book to me and stated that she enjoyed this author.

Journal Entry 4 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Tuesday, April 08, 2014
Not as good as his other books. Though I have to say there were some twists I wasn't expecting. Now to find a new listener.

Journal Entry 5 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Sunday, May 18, 2014

Released 5 yrs ago (5/18/2014 UTC) at Cape Coral, Florida USA

Enjoy! off to tostle for Iwillrejoice's audio VBB.

Journal Entry 6 by tostle at Salt Lake City, Utah USA on Sunday, May 25, 2014
Thank you for sharing this book!

Journal Entry 7 by brenter at Salt Lake City, Utah USA on Sunday, July 27, 2014
This book was well-written and very suspenseful at times. I did not like how he became the underdog in every situation. It kind of bugged me that he had to fight his way out of every situation.

Journal Entry 8 by askmargaret at Salt Lake City, Utah USA on Friday, August 29, 2014
Good thriller!

Journal Entry 9 by tostle at Salt Lake City, Utah USA on Saturday, September 13, 2014
Reserving for iwillrejoice's VBB

Journal Entry 10 by tostle at Immokalee, Florida USA on Saturday, November 01, 2014

Released 4 yrs ago (11/1/2014 UTC) at Immokalee, Florida USA

Happy travels book. Hope you enjoy!

Journal Entry 11 by wingiwillrejoicewing at Fort Myers, Florida USA on Sunday, November 16, 2014
Thanks so much for sharing! =D

Journal Entry 12 by wingiwillrejoicewing at Fort Myers, Florida USA on Tuesday, December 08, 2015
Reserved for my Audiobook VBB.

Journal Entry 13 by wingiwillrejoicewing at Fort Myers, Florida USA on Monday, June 18, 2018
Finally got around to listening to this one on a recent road trip. Thanks for sharing!

Unabridged
8 CDs
Read by Jonathan Marosz

Journal Entry 14 by wingiwillrejoicewing at A fellow PaperBackSwapper, by mail -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (6/20/2018 UTC) at A fellow PaperBackSwapper, by mail -- Controlled Releases

Released to a PaperBackSwapper in Colorado. Happy travels, little book!

Journal Entry 15 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Montrose, Colorado USA on Thursday, June 28, 2018
Just received, but wanted to log before I forgot.