Favourite Yorkshire Recipes (Favourite Recipies)

by Author unknown | Cooking, Food & Wine |
Registered by Chremajora of Siegen, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on 7/27/2012
Journal Entry 1 by Chremajora from Siegen, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Friday, July 27, 2012
I'm registering this book for the Yorkshire Day Exchange

Journal Entry 2 by Chremajora at Gafanha da Nazaré, Aveiro Portugal on Friday, July 27, 2012

Released 6 yrs ago (7/28/2012 UTC) at Gafanha da Nazaré, Aveiro Portugal

Selected for you for the Yorkshire Day Exchange - hope you like it!

Journal Entry 3 by Meg72 at Ílhavo, Aveiro Portugal on Thursday, August 23, 2012
Yummmmy, these recipes seem so good, I can´t wait to start cooking! The pictures are simply lovely, too. Thanks!

Journal Entry 4 by Meg72 at Ílhavo, Aveiro Portugal on Sunday, December 02, 2012

Released 6 yrs ago (12/2/2012 UTC) at Ílhavo, Aveiro Portugal

I have already copied my favourite recipes (the scones are lovely!) so it is time for this mouth watering book to tempt another bookcrosser :-)
Going to travel as part of the Secret Santa Exchange!

Journal Entry 5 by katrinat at Leigh-on-Sea, Essex United Kingdom on Monday, December 10, 2012
I opened my parcel when it arrived today, I didn't realise it was Secret Santa (sorry) but glad I opened it. The snowman wreath is now sitting on top of the tree and the other Christmas decorations are scattered on the branches. I have the red sweets all in an ornamental glass upon the table and the chocolate tucked under the tree for when I curl up to watch a Christmas film. The note book is gorgeous, I love maps - I've even asked for one on my Christmas List!
I'm looking forward to making these recipes (although it may put a dent in the diet!), especially the oat cakes which my northern flat mate is always raving on about!

Thanks again, the gifts are really lovely. Merry Christmas to you and your family xx

Journal Entry 6 by katrinat at Leigh-on-Sea, Essex United Kingdom on Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Released 4 yrs ago (7/22/2014 UTC) at Leigh-on-Sea, Essex United Kingdom

I've added this to the bookmark bookbox. I loved some of the recipes in here, it certainly improved my Yorkshire puddings.
Thanks for taking the time to journal this book. Bookcrossing aims to keep books moving and meeting to readers, firstly to spread the love of reading but also so books don't just aquire dust for years on end. I hope that you enjoy reading this book and when you have finished with it that you are able to pass it to a new reader or leave it somewhere for somebody new to discover.

Journal Entry 7 by wingYdam21wing at Lausanne, Vaud Switzerland on Thursday, August 14, 2014
Livre arrivé avec la bookmark box. Yummy... Je recopie quelques recettes avant de l'envoyer plus loin.

Journal Entry 8 by wingYdam21wing at Lausanne, Vaud Switzerland on Saturday, August 23, 2014
Continue son voyage dans la bookmark box à destination de l'Allemagne
Going to Germany in the bookmark box.
Enjoy !

Journal Entry 9 by wingchawosowing at Heusenstamm, Hessen Germany on Sunday, August 31, 2014
I found it in the bookmark box and thought that it must stay with me for a while.

Journal Entry 10 by wingReetPetitewing at Beeston, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Friday, September 07, 2018
Thanks very much & for the gifts.

Journal Entry 11 by wingReetPetitewing at The Deli in Thirsk, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Monday, March 18, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (3/16/2019 UTC) at The Deli in Thirsk, North Yorkshire United Kingdom

Left in the Upstairs Downstairs café above the Deli.

Journal Entry 12 by raevienne at Thirsk, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Thursday, March 21, 2019
Found in Upstairs Downstairs (a little cafe / tea rooms here in the North of England, UK) having had to pop to the loo lol whilst having lunch before work with my mum. I put a book here previously I wonder if the person before took mine and left this one hmm hehe :) Thank you so much Chremajora for putting this book out in the wild I am so happy as it is my 2nd book i've found after putting so many out and not seeing them! :) You have made my day thank you. I collect postcards if you are or anyone around the world even here in the UK is interested in being pen pals my p o box is:

RAE ROWAN