Up in the Air

by Walter Kirn | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Chucklesthescot of Paisley, Scotland United Kingdom on 7/25/2012
Journal Entry 1 by Chucklesthescot from Paisley, Scotland United Kingdom on Wednesday, July 25, 2012
Registering for rabck.

Journal Entry 2 by Chucklesthescot at Paisley, Scotland United Kingdom on Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Released 8 yrs ago (7/25/2012 UTC) at Paisley, Scotland United Kingdom

Going into the UK Bookbox.

Journal Entry 3 by wingDiane-Fraserwing at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Tuesday, August 14, 2012
Taken from scruffykaz's book box. thanks

ETA Reserved for SIY 34 challenge- carrying forward to SIY 35

Journal Entry 4 by wingDiane-Fraserwing at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Released 5 yrs ago (3/16/2016 UTC) at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom

Finished this book. An unusual and though provoking tale. For me it started off good then tapored off a little but had to finish it and understood why at the end. I don't give anything about the plot away do I ☺

Enjoy!!

Posting to Maggie01

Fits nicely with the following challenges:

1. 4 Elements Challenge http://www.bookcrossing.com/forum/23/528664
2. Keep Them Moving http://www.bookcrossing.com/forum/23/526794/

Journal Entry 5 by Maggie01 at Asse, Vlaams-Brabant / Brabant Flamant Belgium on Sunday, April 10, 2016
Thank you Diane-Fraser. I 'll keep in mind that I've got to read untill the end :-)

Journal Entry 6 by Maggie01 at Asse, Vlaams-Brabant / Brabant Flamant Belgium on Monday, March 08, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (3/8/2021 UTC) at Asse, Vlaams-Brabant / Brabant Flamant Belgium

Not my cup of tea, so I didn't finished it. Now in search of the next reader.

Journal Entry 7 by veer23 at Asse, Vlaams-Brabant / Brabant Flamant Belgium on Monday, March 08, 2021

Happy reading