Nemesis

by Jo Nesbø | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by okyrhoe of Athens - Αθήνα, Attica Greece on 7/18/2012
Journal Entry 1 by okyrhoe from Athens - Αθήνα, Attica Greece on Wednesday, July 18, 2012
Harry Hole #4

description from Goodreads.com:
"Grainy CCTV footage shows a man walking into a bank and putting a gun to a cashier's head. He tells her to count to twenty-five. When he doesn't get his money in time, she is executed. Detective Harry Hole is assigned to the case. While Harry's girlfriend is away in Russia, an old flame gets in touch. He goes to dinner at her house and wakes up at home with no memory of the past twelve hours. The same morning the girl is found shot dead in her bed. Then Harry begins to receive threatening e-mails. Is someone trying to frame him for this unexplained death?
Meanwhile the bank robberies continue with unparalleled savagery. "

Journal Entry 2 by okyrhoe at Athens - Αθήνα, Attica Greece on Wednesday, July 25, 2012
BOOK RAY

Please PM or post in the forum if you are interested

Bookray participants :
- elpis (Larisa, Greece)
- lizbeth_angel (Thessaloniki, Greece) <-- book is here
- Merolia (Athens)
- lessalive (Athens)
- your name here

~ ~ ~ ~ > Please make a journal entry when you receive the book.
~ ~ ~ ~ > Please read and pass on the book within two months of receipt. If you can't do this for any reason, please PM me to let me know.
~ ~ ~ ~ > When you are done reading, contact the next reader via PM for their address. Also make another journal entry (or edit your first one) to share your comments about the book.

Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by okyrhoe at bookray, By Post -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Released 7 yrs ago (8/13/2012 UTC) at bookray, By Post -- Controlled Releases

On its way by post to elpis. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 4 by elpis at Larissa / Λάρισα, Larisa Greece on Friday, August 17, 2012
arrived today! thanks okyrhoe! for the extras, too ;) !

Journal Entry 5 by elpis at Larissa / Λάρισα, Larisa Greece on Thursday, September 27, 2012
Well I was thrilled when I started reading this book. Unfortunately, I was a bit disappointed in the end. It's too complicated as he narrates different parallel sroties although in a way connected but all these stories and the names, distracted me. I couldn't say it's a bad book, though.
Thanks okyrhoe!

Journal Entry 6 by elpis at Larissa / Λάρισα, Larisa Greece on Thursday, September 27, 2012

Released 7 yrs ago (9/27/2012 UTC) at Larissa / Λάρισα, Larisa Greece

Today the book started its trip to lizbeth angel.

Journal Entry 7 by lizbeth_angel at Sykies, Thessaloniki Greece on Wednesday, October 24, 2012
First of all, I want to express my apologies for not entering a journal entry about two weeks or little further before, the exact moment that elpis have sent me the book by post..

The reason why, I didn't insert the book, was that because I have some problems with my provider of the internet and furthermore I have some problems with my hard disk too, so as not be able to turn on my pc...

Anyway, all went well now, and I hope to read the book as soon as possible at the remaining time that I have the right to keep the book, cause I have one more difficulty... I study for some university exams on December and it's a very tough period for me.. I know that I am a whole problem..but I shall try hard to keep my promise and not to delay the book!

Thanks for your patience!