Four Blind Mice

by James Patterson | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by Smilin-Heart of Norfolk, Virginia USA on 11/9/2003
Journal Entry 1 by Smilin-Heart from Norfolk, Virginia USA on Sunday, November 09, 2003
"On the verge of resigning from the D.C. police force, Detective Alex Cross knows he can't refuse this case. His partner John Sampson has a friend who has been framed for murder and is facing the gas chamber. His accusers? The United States Army. As a new woman in Cross's life brings him hope in the face of devastating loss at home, Cross and Sampson go up against codes of honor and silence and three ruthless killers. But a bigger threat lies in wait: their controller, a lethal genius who will introduce Cross to the new depths of terror... the last of the FOUR BLIND MICE."

Journal Entry 2 by trekwoman from -- Somewhere in the state --, California USA on Tuesday, April 10, 2007
Arrived in today's mail. The mail truck pulled up with a little horn toot. :) Had to stop myself from doing a little dance of glee.

Whoo-Hoo, books!

Journal Entry 3 by trekwoman from -- Somewhere in the state --, California USA on Thursday, May 24, 2007
M elected to read this, as she's been kept in bed with various aches and not-feeling-terrificness. The story kept her brain engaged and she thought it was confusing at times, yet still a good story.

Journal Entry 4 by trekwoman from -- Somewhere in the state --, California USA on Saturday, May 26, 2007
I liked this one more than some of the other Patterson novels I've read lately. I do wonder, though, what's going on with all of the violence exhibited towards women in this guy's books.

Journal Entry 5 by trekwoman at Controlled Release in Chicago Heights, Illinois USA on Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Released 12 yrs ago (8/11/2007 UTC) at Controlled Release in Chicago Heights, Illinois USA

[BFP]

Sending via post to DoveiLibri.

Journal Entry 6 by Dove-i-Libri from Cape Coral, Florida USA on Thursday, September 06, 2007
An Alex Cross novel ... gotta love them! (Even though, I DO understand your journal entry about all the violence towards women.)This is going on the Mountain ... oh, I mean the "to be read" pile! Not sure when I'll get to it, but will definately journal and share with someone else when I'm done ... Thank you so much!

March 13, 2008: Oh, how I love smooth, suave, yummy Alex Cross. Don't you just *HATE* the casting of Morgan Freeman as Alex Cross in the movie? Should have been Will Smith with Denzel Washington as Sampson! Well, anyway, this book is getting moved to the short list. That's really still a long list, but at least it's beginning to see the light of day.

November 27, 2008: Woo-Wee! finished and ready to travel! Will check wish lists.

Edited to add: Checked wish lists, only one person was active, and they did not respond to my PM so offering as RABCK! See this link: (Link to forum thread offering RABCK)

Released 10 yrs ago (12/1/2008 UTC) at ~~~ ♥ ~~~ A Friend ~~~ ♥ ~~~, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

CONTROLLED RELEASE NOTES: Sent via media mail as a RABCK to "booklover1" in West Virginia!

Journal Entry 8 by booklover1 from Pineville, West Virginia USA on Tuesday, January 27, 2009
I receaved this one around christmas and just now getting around to a journal entry.Sorry for the delay on doin this.Can't wait to read it.