Pyramids

by Terry Pratchett | Science Fiction & Fantasy | This book has not been rated.
Registered by schwarzer-mann of Hamburg, Hamburg Germany on 7/16/2012
Journal Entry 1 by schwarzer-mann from Hamburg, Hamburg Germany on Monday, July 16, 2012
A Discworld Novel

Journal Entry 2 by elidanora at Buenos Aires, Ciudad de Buenos Aires (Capital Federal) Argentina on Monday, October 22, 2012
I´m a greedy person, I can´t stop of mooching and mooching, and when the book is a Pratchett.... Mmmm! ¡My precious! :)
Thanks Schwarzer to send to Argentina.

Journal Entry 3 by elidanora at Buenos Aires, Ciudad de Buenos Aires (Capital Federal) Argentina on Saturday, April 25, 2015
Pratchett was to met Mort this year but he left us a great Discworld.
In this case with Pyramids, gods and mommies. Not so funny as others but with satirical humor and great characters . I loved specially You Bastard :)

A very good book of this terrific author.
It will be realeased at the Bs. As. meeting of this month.

Journal Entry 5 by mojarritas at Buenos Aires, Ciudad de Buenos Aires (Capital Federal) Argentina on Sunday, August 06, 2017
Satirical humour! Great! I hope I ´ll enjoy it

Journal Entry 6 by mojarritas at Buenos Aires, Ciudad de Buenos Aires (Capital Federal) Argentina on Sunday, August 06, 2017
Satirical humour! Great! I hope I ´ll enjoy it

Journal Entry 7 by mojarritas at Buenos Aires, Ciudad de Buenos Aires (Capital Federal) Argentina on Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Released 4 wks ago (1/22/2019 UTC) at Buenos Aires, Ciudad de Buenos Aires (Capital Federal) Argentina

next meet up

Recibido de manos de Mojarritas para liberar en la próxima oportunidad.