A Case of Exploding Mangoes

by Mohammad Hanif | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingkiwiinenglandwing of Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on 7/15/2012
Journal Entry 1 by wingkiwiinenglandwing from Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Sunday, July 22, 2012
A tale about a plane crash and why it may have occurred.

Described as unputdownable and darkly hilarious. It didn't work me for though.

Journal Entry 2 by wingkiwiinenglandwing at Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Monday, October 22, 2018

Released 4 mos ago (10/23/2018 UTC) at Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand

Heading off as part of a Guy Fawkes parcel.

Remember, remember the fifth of November

Journal Entry 3 by rainbow3 at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Monday, November 05, 2018
Many, many thanks kiwiinengland for my thrilling parcel all the way from New Zealand with this book concealed within its wrapping. What a superb title for a Guy Fawkes themed parcel A CASE OF EXPLODING MANGOES, and it’s also a pretty arresting title so I am officially intrigued!

The parcel also contained a bar of Donovans [of New Zealand] dark choc [I’m partial to the favours of dark choc] flavoured with Chilli and Lime, sounds just my sort of top treat and there are two lightie-up amusements, a green illoom balloon and a mini optical fibre spray also green that looks just like a static firework, I cannot stop putting it on to delight in it! I’ve long wanted to see an illoom in action having gifted them to others but never having my own to light. I’ll have a ceremonial light-up with friends either on Tue or Wed eve!

Again huge thanks!

Journal Entry 4 by rainbow3 at Filmhouse Cinema in Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Monday, December 10, 2018

Released 3 mos ago (12/9/2018 UTC) at Filmhouse Cinema in Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom

A couple of false starts indicated I was not going to get into this, the much lauded humour seemed oblique, angry and tragic to me. Instead I was moved by a swift rummage for books to release at a meeting this afternoon. My hasty rummage found me stumbling upon this forgetting I hadn’t completed my BX admin on it but whisking it away none-the-less. So thanks go to whom so ever for is looking after it at the end of today’s BookCrossing meeting. We were told we couldn’t leave extra books on the shelves over Christmas, which was disappointing, especially as many of us had planned leaving quite a stash for the expected crowds in Edinburgh over the Festive period. Thanks again kiwiinengland, always great to be able to keep BookCrossing books travelling!
---------------------

Hello book finder, if you aren't familiar with the BookCrossing world of TRAVELLING books – WELCOME!

Feel free to keep this book it is yours to do with as you wish, read it, or pass it on to keep it travelling. You can leave notes anonymously or if you journal this book as a member, you will hear from the book on its travels. If you do join quoting the name of the Bookcrosser who registered this – see journal entry 1 – as your referrer would be very gratifying. Thank you and HAPPY READING!

Journal Entry 5 by wingCassandra2020wing at Roslin, Scotland United Kingdom on Tuesday, December 11, 2018
Picked up at the Old Gang pre-Christmas meetup and destined for my obcz when I remove all the Christmas books.

Thanks

Journal Entry 6 by wingCassandra2020wing at The Glencorse Centre in Auchendinny, Scotland United Kingdom on Monday, December 17, 2018

Released 3 mos ago (12/17/2018 UTC) at The Glencorse Centre in Auchendinny, Scotland United Kingdom

Although this book is registered at www.bookcrossing.com, you don't have to be a member. It's perfectly OK to just take the book and enjoy it. Of course, if you can visit the website and let us know that you've picked it up, that would be even better - you don't even have to join, you can add your comments anonymously - you can also post your review when you've read it, then return it or pass it on to someone else.

If you do join Bookcrossing, you'll be able to see what happens to it afterwards - for ever!

Journal Entry 7 by wingCassandra2020wing at Roslin, Scotland United Kingdom on Thursday, February 28, 2019
Retrieved from obcz