Fallen

by Karin Slaughter | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingrahar109wing of Ash Vale, Surrey United Kingdom on 7/13/2012
Journal Entry 1 by wingrahar109wing from Ash Vale, Surrey United Kingdom on Friday, July 13, 2012
Large format paperback.

from amazon:
Special Agent Faith Mitchell of the Georgia Bureau of Investigation returns home to a nightmare. Expecting to find her mother minding Faith's new baby daughter Emma, she is horrified to discover Emma locked in the shed, her mother's safe open, her gun missing and a trail of blood to the front door.

Journal Entry 2 by wingrahar109wing at Farnborough, Hampshire United Kingdom on Monday, May 13, 2013
Gripping thriller, gruesome in parts. Still think Will's dyslexia would have affected his career and others would have noticed.

Journal Entry 3 by wingrahar109wing at wishlistRABCK, fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Released 5 yrs ago (9/27/2013 UTC) at wishlistRABCK, fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases

Being taken to the Leeds Uncon 2013 for an attendee who has this on their wishlist.
Enjoy!

Journal Entry 4 by footymadgill at Croydon, Surrey United Kingdom on Saturday, September 28, 2013
Picked up from the NSS table...thank you x

Journal Entry 5 by footymadgill at Croydon, Surrey United Kingdom on Wednesday, August 20, 2014
This is only the second book of Karin Slaughters that I have read. I did find at points in the book, my mind wandered off. Overall it is a good storyline but I am not sure she is the author for me.

Journal Entry 6 by footymadgill at Croydon, Surrey United Kingdom on Thursday, March 31, 2016

Released 2 yrs ago (3/31/2016 UTC) at Croydon, Surrey United Kingdom

Passing on to my sister to read. She has read Broken and thoroughly enjoyed it.