Doctor Who: Only Human

Congratulations!
by Gareth Roberts | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by alrescate of Strafford, Missouri USA on 8/22/2014
Journal Entry 1 by alrescate from Strafford, Missouri USA on Friday, August 22, 2014
I've been very impressed with how well the Doctor Who novels I've read so far seem to capture the spirit of the show. I like this novel, although I didn't feel the author portrayed Captain Jack Harkness quite right...although Das' observations of Captain Jack seemed spot on.

Journal Entry 2 by alrescate at Alamo Drafthouse in Springfield, Missouri USA on Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (7/17/2018 UTC) at Alamo Drafthouse in Springfield, Missouri USA

Welcome to BookCrossing, a unique community of book lovers, sharing their libraries with the world. This book is now yours to read, enjoy, keep or pass on to another reader. The BookCrossing ID, which you entered in the "Enter a BCID" box on the website, is unique to this copy of this book. If you make a journal entry (either anonymously, or as a BookCrossing member) all previous readers of this actual book will be notified by email, and can follow the book as it travels. BookCrossing is free to join, completely confidential (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address) and a heck of a lot of fun. Be on the lookout for other books left in the "Wild"!