The Bridge

by Iain Banks | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingcountofmontewing of Heanor, Derbyshire United Kingdom on 7/12/2012
Journal Entry 1 by wingcountofmontewing from Heanor, Derbyshire United Kingdom on Thursday, July 12, 2012
Fiction.

Journal Entry 2 by wingcountofmontewing at The Bean in Beeston, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Monday, July 16, 2012

Released 7 yrs ago (7/16/2012 UTC) at The Bean in Beeston, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom

Released.

To the finder of this book:
Hello and congratulations! You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of book lovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. I hope you'll stick around a bit and get to know bookcrossing --maybe even make a journal entry on this book. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free!)

Journal Entry 3 by sarahmangan at Beeston, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Saturday, August 04, 2012
Found at 'The Bean' - will read it on my hols!

Journal Entry 4 by sarahmangan at Beeston, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, December 18, 2012
I found the interweaving narratives in this book quite frustrating. It's well written and different and I can see why some people will like it, but it wasn't my cup of tea.

Journal Entry 5 by sarahmangan at Breaston, Derbyshire United Kingdom on Thursday, December 20, 2012

Released 6 yrs ago (12/21/2012 UTC) at Breaston, Derbyshire United Kingdom

Posted to another bookcrossing member who had this on their wishlist.

Journal Entry 6 by bigcurlyloz at Fordham, Cambridgeshire United Kingdom on Monday, January 14, 2013
This arrived last week - sorry for not journalling it sooner and thank you again for sending me a book from my wishlist!

Journal Entry 7 by bigcurlyloz at Hilton, Derbyshire United Kingdom on Monday, November 30, 2015
Of all of Iain Banks' books this is the one I have got on with the least. I think I read somewhere that it was his favourite - straddling his mainstream and sci-fi offerings, but I just didn't enjoy as much as I thought I would. Imaginative but confusing (for me).

My other half and his dad both really enjoyed it though. Passed on to a friend.