Bread Alone: A Novel

by Judith R. Hendricks | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingbookstogivewing of Springville, Tennessee USA on 7/11/2012
Journal Entry 1 by wingbookstogivewing from Springville, Tennessee USA on Wednesday, July 11, 2012
I received this book from the library sale to read and or release, I don't know which yet!

Journal Entry 2 by wingbookstogivewing at San Antonio, Texas USA on Friday, February 07, 2014

Released 5 yrs ago (2/7/2014 UTC) at San Antonio, Texas USA

Released as part of the Wishlist Tag Game, Happy Reading!

To the finder of this book:

BookCrossing is free to join and a great deal of fun, completely confidential, and you may remain anonymous. If you choose to join please consider using me BOOKSTOGIVE as your referring member.

Journal Entry 3 by MyssCyn at San Antonio, Texas USA on Wednesday, February 26, 2014
This arrived today along with "stuffed". Now if I can manage to read about food rather than eating it, all will be well. Thanks for the great wishlist tags.

dvg

Journal Entry 4 by MyssCyn at San Antonio, Texas USA on Friday, August 22, 2014

Released 4 yrs ago (8/22/2014 UTC) at San Antonio, Texas USA

If you find a book I've wild released please make a journal entry. You don't have to join the site to do it but it will let me know that someone found it. Then please pass it on when you are finished.
If I've RABCKed a book to you please feel free to RABCK it forward or wild release it.

RABCK=Random Act of BookCrossing Kindness See you SHOULD join if you haven't already. Someone may send you a book you put on a wishlist!y

It took me forever to read this book. Not sure why because I really enjoyed it. Very little romance, which I prefer, and good characters. I will be looking for her next two books.
Sending this one on to a friend who has it on her wishlist.

Journal Entry 5 by dvg at Flanders, New Jersey USA on Monday, September 08, 2014
Arrived safely in NJ! What a wonderful surprise to open the mailbox and see something you know is from a BCer. Then to discover that your BC friend sent you a wishlist book to surprise you. Well, imagine how silly I looked smiling and doing a happy dance down my driveway! ;) Thank you so much for sharing it with me. I have been wanting to read this for a bit! Now that my books are in a box due to painting, I might read this one sooner than some others on my BC TBR pile! :) WooHoo! =)

Journal Entry 6 by dvg at Post Office, RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Monday, September 29, 2014

Released 4 yrs ago (9/29/2014 UTC) at Post Office, RABCK -- Controlled Releases

I really enjoyed this story about a woman reinventing herself after a divorce. Its also about family, friendship and love. All around good plot and writing style. I think anyone who picks up this story will enjoy the read. I look forward to reading more by this author in the future.

Sneaking this in a package to booklady331. =)
Happy Reading and Happy BookCrossing!

Journal Entry 7 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Sunday, October 05, 2014
This arrived yesterday while I was away. Thank you so much for this sneak book. I will journal after I read it. I appreciate you thinking of me.

Journal Entry 8 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Friday, August 10, 2018
I will be starting this book tomorrow

Journal Entry 9 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Sunday, August 26, 2018
It was an engaging book. Realistic and fun. Enjoyed learning about baking.

Reserved for ABC VBB