3rd Degree (Women's Murder Club)

Registered by grubsneerg of Greensburg, Pennsylvania USA on 7/8/2012
Journal Entry 1 by grubsneerg from Greensburg, Pennsylvania USA on Sunday, July 08, 2012
Bought at Goodwill in Greensburg, Pa.

4 cassettes, unabridged, read by Carolyn McCormick

Journal Entry 2 by grubsneerg at Greensburg, Pennsylvania USA on Monday, September 17, 2012

Released 6 yrs ago (9/17/2012 UTC) at Greensburg, Pennsylvania USA

Sent to BigJohnLefty, who picked it from iwillrejoice's Audio VBB Round 5. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by BigJohnLefty at Des Moines, Iowa USA on Friday, September 21, 2012
Got this in the mail today - thanks.... will listen to soon....

Journal Entry 4 by BigJohnLefty at Des Moines, Iowa USA on Saturday, December 22, 2012
I believe by now I've listened to most of the Women's Mystery Club titles, which are good, but as a rule I don't like Patterson's work with co-authors as much as the Alex Cross titles.

will release into a box soon....

Journal Entry 5 by BigJohnLefty at Des Moines, Iowa USA on Saturday, December 22, 2012

Released 6 yrs ago (12/22/2012 UTC) at Des Moines, Iowa USA

Am putting this into a cassette-only audiobookbox.... Hope this finds a good home!

Journal Entry 6 by grubsneerg at Greensburg, Pennsylvania USA on Thursday, April 19, 2018
Haha! I'm not immune from my own bad BookCrossing! This arrived on my doorstep FIVE YEARS AGO in an Audio Bookbox Ray sent on by BigJohnLefty and I promptly put it on top of a bookcase in a Spare Oom and just recently discovered it. I'm going to get it moving again!

Journal Entry 7 by grubsneerg at Greensburg, Pennsylvania USA on Friday, April 20, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (4/19/2018 UTC) at Greensburg, Pennsylvania USA

Moving the @Earreading Audiobooks on Cassette Bookbox #1 along at last! Off to sunny Florida!

Journal Entry 8 by wingiwillrejoicewing at Fort Myers, Florida USA on Wednesday, April 25, 2018
Arrived safely today. Thank you!

Journal Entry 9 by wingiwillrejoicewing at Fort Myers, Florida USA on Tuesday, May 01, 2018
I've actually read this one. Time to move this copy along!

Journal Entry 10 by wingiwillrejoicewing at Little Free Library in Saint James City, Florida USA on Friday, May 04, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (5/5/2018 UTC) at Little Free Library in Saint James City, Florida USA

Left in the Little Free Library. Happy travels, little book!