Red Prophet

by Orson Scott Card | Science Fiction & Fantasy | This book has not been rated.
Registered by WelTec of Petone, Wellington Province New Zealand on 7/6/2012
Journal Entry 1 by WelTec from Petone, Wellington Province New Zealand on Friday, July 6, 2012
Come here to the magical America that might have been, and marvel as the tale of Alvin Maker unfolds. The seventh son of a seventh son is a boy of mysterious powers, and he is waking to the mysteries of the land and its own chosen people.

Released 9 yrs ago (9/14/2012 UTC) at WelTec Learning Commons - CBD Campus in Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand

Hello Dear Reader,
I’m a very special book – you see I’m travelling around the world meeting new friends and I hope I’ve met another friend in you.

You've found your way into the BookCrossing website - congratulations.

Please make a quick journal entry to say that you’ve found me, discover where I’ve been, who’s read me and let them know I am safe in your hands.

Then READ ME, make an entry about what you thought of me, then RELEASE ME – pass me on to someone else who will enjoy me. You can then post a release note on the site so you can continue the record of the journey that I take and the lives that I touch forever more!

You were referred by WelTec. Welcome to the BookCrossing world.