Drop Dead Gorgeous

by Heather Graham | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by themarina of Coquitlam, British Columbia Canada on 11/8/2003
Journal Entry 1 by themarina from Coquitlam, British Columbia Canada on Saturday, November 08, 2003
Pre-numbered label used for registration.

From amazon.com:

From New York Times bestselling author Heather Graham comes a romantic suspense thriller! After being acquitted of murdering his high school girlfriend 15 years ago, a man returns to Miami. While there, he encounters another former girlfriend and discovers that they still share feelings for one another. But before the couple can rekindle their relationship, they must confront the past. Old high school friends--connected to the events leading to the 15 year-old murder--are being killed! In order to learn the truth behind the deaths, they must return to the scene of the crime...and stop a psychotic killer from finishing what he started so long ago!

Journal Entry 2 by themarina at Sky Train in Surrey, British Columbia Canada on Thursday, November 13, 2003
Release planned for Friday, November 14, 2003 at Sky Train in Surrey, British Columbia Canada.

On seat in second train between 6:30 and 7:15am

Journal Entry 3 by dogbreath1 from Chilliwack, British Columbia Canada on Tuesday, December 09, 2003
I got onto the Skytrain one morning with my riding partner. The seat we selected had this book on it. When I don't have someone to talk with (no riding partner) I bury my nose in a book to and from work. It was a great surprise and the book was pretty good, too. I will be taking the book to work today and leaving it in the same place for someone else to capture.