Belong to Me

by Marisa de los Santos | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingbookstogivewing of Springville, Tennessee USA on 7/4/2012
Journal Entry 1 by wingbookstogivewing from Springville, Tennessee USA on Wednesday, July 04, 2012
I received this book from the library sale to read and or release, I don't know which yet!

Amazon Editorial Review

“Marisa de los Santos’s Belong to Me is my favorite discovery of the past years: a terrific page-turner that’s also poignant, funny, surprising and deeply heartfelt.”
—Harlan Coben

“Complex, engaging, and surprisingly moving.”
—Boston Globe

The sensational New York Times bestseller from Marisa de los Santos, Belong to Me is a gift for readers, an enchanting, luminous novel about the accidents, both big and small, that affect our choice of friend, lover, and spouse. A story centered around three very different suburban neighbors and what it truly means to “belong” to someone, this eye-opening, unforgettable book is the perfect book club selection—beautifully written, smart and sophisticated women’s fiction that invites discussion as it touches the heart—and the ideal companion to de los Santos’s previous blockbuster, Love Walked In.

Journal Entry 2 by wingbookstogivewing at Clinton, Utah USA on Thursday, January 17, 2019

Released 6 mos ago (1/17/2019 UTC) at Clinton, Utah USA

To the finder of this book:

Journal Entry 3 by dabercro at Clinton, Utah USA on Thursday, February 07, 2019
Arrived in the mail. Thanks for sharing.

Journal Entry 4 by dabercro at Clinton, Utah USA on Tuesday, May 14, 2019
The novel is centered around three women who don't know each other yet their lives become intertwined in ways they would have never expected.

I really enjoed this novel.