Why Cats Do That: A Collection of Curious Kitty Quirks

Registered by rubyrebel of Toledo, Ohio USA on 7/3/2012
Journal Entry 1 by rubyrebel from Toledo, Ohio USA on Tuesday, July 03, 2012
i got this from encore books

Journal Entry 2 by wingReallyBookishwing at Horsham, Pennsylvania USA on Tuesday, September 26, 2017
Received today. Thank you so much, rubyrebel! :)

Journal Entry 3 by wingReallyBookishwing at Horsham, Pennsylvania USA on Sunday, December 31, 2017
A quick, cute read! I picked up some tidbits that gave me better insight into the behavior of my own two cats. The pen and ink illustrations were a nice touch, too!

Released 1 yr ago (2/15/2018 UTC) at RABCK, --by post or by hand (ie ring, ray, RABCK, trade) -- Controlled Releases

This is headed out to a fellow BookCrosser who I think might enjoy it.

Journal Entry 5 by wingGoryDetailswing at Nashua, New Hampshire USA on Tuesday, February 20, 2018
The books arrived safely on this unusually-warm day; many thanks! This one looks charming, though I doubt anything can completely explain cat behavior {wry grin}.

Later: The illustrations are quite delightful, and some of the tidbits of information were enlightening, though as I've lived with cats for {gulp} well over 50 years now, I didn't find any big surprises. But this would be handy for new cat-owners, or for those who are interested in particular quirks of their furry friends.

Journal Entry 6 by wingGoryDetailswing at Cambridge, Massachusetts USA on Saturday, February 24, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (2/24/2018 UTC) at Cambridge, Massachusetts USA

I'm taking this to this afternoon's BookCrossing meetup at Panera in Porter Square, Cambridge; hope someone enjoys it!

[See other recent releases in MA here.]

*** Released for the 2018 Keep Them Moving release challenge. ***

*** Released for the 2018 Becky's Hugs release challenge, in memory of Rebecca Ann Johns. ***

Journal Entry 7 by wingedithdollwing at Cambridge, Massachusetts USA on Sunday, February 25, 2018
Caught at 2/24/18 Sat. Meet-Up Boston Bookcrossing @ Panera Bread/Porter Square Cambridge--holding to send to friends b/c they just acquired two new feline family members recently!