Miss Julia Hits the Road

by Ann B. Ross | Literature & Fiction |
ISBN: 0142004049 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingbookstogivewing of Springville, Tennessee USA on 7/3/2012
Journal Entry 1 by wingbookstogivewing from Springville, Tennessee USA on Tuesday, July 03, 2012
I received this book from the library sale to read and or release, I don't know which yet!

#4 in the Miss Julia Series

Journal Entry 2 by wingbookstogivewing at Springville, Tennessee USA on Wednesday, December 17, 2014
Miss Julia is determined to help her friend Lillian after she and the people on her street are evicted from their homes. Even though she is a refined lady she is determined to do what ever she must to save their homes.
Another good one in the series, I am enjoying them very much!

Journal Entry 3 by wingbookstogivewing at Immokalee, Florida USA on Wednesday, March 01, 2017

Released 2 yrs ago (3/1/2017 UTC) at Immokalee, Florida USA

To the finder of this book:

Journal Entry 4 by wingiwillrejoicewing at Fort Myers, Florida USA on Friday, March 17, 2017
Arrived safely today. Thank you so much - Love Miss Julia!

Journal Entry 5 by wingiwillrejoicewing at Fort Myers, Florida USA on Tuesday, March 20, 2018
Hmm... I now seem to have 2 of these, so time for this one to travel on. Watch this space!

Journal Entry 6 by wingiwillrejoicewing at Doctor's Office in Fort Myers, Florida USA on Monday, November 26, 2018

Released 3 mos ago (11/26/2018 UTC) at Doctor's Office in Fort Myers, Florida USA

Left at the doctor's office for the next lucky reader. Happy travels, little book!