Ties That Bind (Bound Hearts, Book 1)

Registered by wingTribefanwing of Wake Forest, North Carolina USA on 6/27/2012
Journal Entry 1 by wingTribefanwing from Wake Forest, North Carolina USA on Wednesday, June 27, 2012
...Sins of the Father by Jaid Black
Candy Morgan has always felt badly about the fact that her father duped and then fired his former protégée, James Douglas Mahoney III. Worse yet, she knows that JD has always believed her to be a part of the conspiracy to get rid of him. When JD comes to power during a hostile takeover of Morgan Chemicals, Candy realizes he will want revenge against her family so she prepares herself to be ousted from the company. But much to her surprise, JD doesn't oust her. Instead, he wants his vendetta against the Morgans settled in an entirely different fashion, in a way Candy never could have imagined in her wildest, most wicked dream...

Surrender by Lora Leigh
Cole has wanted Tess for years. And he's warned her of this several times. He's also warned her HOW he wants her. Tied down in his bed, under his domination, surrendering to his desires...

Journal Entry 2 by wingTribefanwing at Lakemore, Ohio USA on Friday, July 20, 2012
Jaid Black's story was an okay read... Lora Leigh's story was just HOT!

Journal Entry 3 by wingTribefanwing at VBB, Bookcrossing.com -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Released 7 yrs ago (5/29/2013 UTC) at VBB, Bookcrossing.com -- Controlled Releases

A Bookcrossing VBB book going to JennyC1230. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 4 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Tuesday, June 04, 2013
Caught from the Erotic/Steamy VBB. Thanks for sending it!

Journal Entry 5 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Saturday, February 01, 2014
This was a pretty good pair of stories, I liked the Lora Leigh story better than the Jaid Black story, though.

Reserved for the Erotic/Steamy VBB.

Released 6 yrs ago (4/3/2014 UTC) at ~~~ ♥ ~~~ A Friend ~~~ ♥ ~~~, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Sending to minesayn from the Erotica/Steamy VBB. Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 7 by wingminesaynwing at Huron, Ohio USA on Wednesday, April 09, 2014
Received in the mail...thanks to JennyC1230 for the book chosen from the Erotic/steamy VBB. I expect to enjoy it thoroughly.

Journal Entry 8 by wingminesaynwing at Huron, Ohio USA on Wednesday, August 29, 2018
Two erotic romances: Sins of the Father by Jaid Black and Surrender by Lora Leigh.

Both with overtones of submission. The first is about a man who loves the woman, but is also seeking revenge against perceived wrongs. The second is about a man who loves a woman, but wants her surrender to him.

Journal Entry 9 by wingminesaynwing at Clarksville, Tennessee USA on Friday, August 31, 2018

Released 2 yrs ago (8/31/2018 UTC) at Clarksville, Tennessee USA

"No two persons ever read the same book."--Edmund Wilson

Sharing this book with the wider world--enjoy!
I have either registered it, or received it from another person who is willing to share it, too. Consider logging onto www.bookcrossing.com and letting us know where it is been and where it is going next. It can be done anonymously or join the site as a member.

Media mail, mailed today...a wish list book; hope you enjoy it,

Journal Entry 10 by wingBkind2bookswing at Clarksville, Tennessee USA on Friday, September 07, 2018
Thanks so much for sharing this wishlist book with me! I will add it to my ever-growing TBR pile.

Journal Entry 11 by wingBkind2bookswing at Clarksville, Tennessee USA on Monday, December 03, 2018
Two very hot novellas with a slightly kinky theme.

Sins of the Father by Jaid Black - deals with an heiress, Candy, that is placed in a terrible position by the actions of her father. Her father has died and she’s tried to save his company, but JD has his eye on it and Candy. JD and Candy do have a bit of a history - but it was more her father who tried to manipulate both of them. JD has finally beeen able to take over the company and his final victory will be over Candy, the daughter of the man who pulled the rug out from under him years ago, and he has a unique way of exacting his revenge.

Surrender by Lora Leigh - deals with Cole and Tess who have been fighting an attraction for several years. Cole is very dominant and has some rather explicit ideas on how he wants Tess. Tess is interested but has been denying her feelings. There’s a rather bizarre set-up but my, oh my, is the action hot! Whoa! This one will have you sweating...