Under the Paw

by Tom Cox | Biographies & Memoirs |
Registered by wingkirjakkowing of Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on 6/24/2012
Journal Entry 1 by wingkirjakkowing from Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Sunday, June 24, 2012
I bought this last year from the sale of my ex-workplace, the Academic Bookstore, but haven't read it until now. Or I still haven't read it as the red thread is missing - the writer jumps from one thing to another and does not seem to get to the point at all.
I've tagged Ythan with this book about two months ago and will get this going hopefully already tomorrow. Thanks for your patience and hopefully you'll enjoy the Cat Man more than I do.

Journal Entry 2 by Ythan at Ellon, Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, July 07, 2012
Arrived safe and sound.

Thanks very much. :)

Journal Entry 3 by Ythan at Ellon, Scotland United Kingdom on Thursday, September 05, 2019
I enjoyed learning about the adventures with all their cats. A bit too much comparing with famous people/films/books for my liking but otherwise this crazy cat lady was in her element. I'm happy I've just had one cat at a time or been a cat-sitter for two at a time. That's plenty for me.

Journal Entry 4 by Ythan at A VBB, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Released 2 mos ago (11/26/2019 UTC) at A VBB, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Travelling in my The 350 VBB.

Journal Entry 5 by Ythan at Ellon, Scotland United Kingdom on Tuesday, December 17, 2019
Not chosen this time, will find a home for this soon.

Journal Entry 6 by Ythan at RABCK, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Monday, January 13, 2020

Released 1 wk ago (1/13/2020 UTC) at RABCK, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

On its way to Surrey.

Journal Entry 7 by redfox5 at Camberley, Surrey United Kingdom on Tuesday, January 14, 2020
Thank you for this wishlist book! :)