The Take

by Martina Cole | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingDiane-Fraserwing of Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on 6/21/2012
Journal Entry 1 by wingDiane-Fraserwing from Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Thursday, June 21, 2012
This book is on the 2012 World Book Night List and I am working my way through both this and the 2011 list. Not sure if I might have already read this but I love Martina Cole so won't mind reading it again:)

Journal Entry 2 by wingDiane-Fraserwing at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Tuesday, September 1, 2015
Finally got round to reading this tome. Full of sex, drugs and violence. what else would you expect from theis author.

Released 6 yrs ago (9/1/2015 UTC) at Benton Park View in Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom

Welcome to Bookcrossing!

You have found a travelling book. Why not join in the fun? Read, release and pass on but don't forget to write a Journal Entry telling us where you found the book, if you read it what you thought about it and where you are going to leave it. If you join bookcrossing before you do the entry you will get an alert when the next person writes up about it and can track its travels. If you prefer to just leave an Anonymous Journal Entry, it will brighten up my day either way. Oh and if you like the book sooooo much you just don't want to let it go that is fine too, maybe one day eh ☺

Enjoy!!