Immortal in Death (In Death Series)

by J. D. Robb | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingPlum-crazywing of Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on 6/19/2012
Journal Entry 1 by wingPlum-crazywing from Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, June 19, 2012
A crime story featuring Eve Dallas, a police lieutenant in New York City - in the late-21st century. A top model has been murdered, her beautiful face smashed in. Eve takes on the case, putting her career on line because the prime suspect is her best friend.

Journal Entry 2 by wingPlum-crazywing at Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Thursday, October 11, 2012
Read & enjoyed in the past so will move on shortly....

Given to a friend :o)

Released as part of the "D FOR DECEMBER" Challenge (#3)
& the "WHAT'S IN A NAME" Challenge (#3) (Al)

Read and Release at BookCrossing.com...

Congratulations - You've found a free book !

Enjoy your book!