A Touch of Sin

by Susan Johnson | Romance | This book has not been rated.
Registered by PrincessRainbow of Zirl, Tirol Austria on 6/16/2012
Journal Entry 1 by PrincessRainbow from Zirl, Tirol Austria on Saturday, June 16, 2012
Beatrix Grosvenor couldn´t have been caught in a more compromising position: locked in a Parisian apartment with the body of a murdered man. She could only hope that the charismatic stranger who found her would believe her story of abduction and assassination, and free her to return to her young son in England. But Pasha Duras was not about to let her escape so easily. The renowned libertine didn´t believe Trixi´s fanciful tale, but there was no denying the temptation of her beauty. He would accompany her home, on a sensual journey that would begin with the most tantalizing of seductions - and end with a dangerous discovery. Trixi´s enemies were real. Her child was at their mercy ... and Pasha´s newly awakened heart may prove to be his undoing.

Journal Entry 2 by PrincessRainbow at Innsbruck, Tirol Austria on Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Released 7 yrs ago (6/19/2012 UTC) at Innsbruck, Tirol Austria

The book travels in the box "50-50 Liebe und Spannung" von C_.

Journal Entry 3 by C_ at Oelsnitz (Vogtland), Sachsen Germany on Thursday, July 12, 2012
Came home with my mini box and I'm looking forward to reading it!

Journal Entry 4 by C_ at Krakow, Małopolskie Poland on Thursday, January 16, 2020
I read about the first 50 pages and although the book was written in a way that made me want to know what happens next and turn the pages, I couldn’t handle the lead characters enjoying strawberry soufflé and champagne and talking about their desires only about an hour after the female protagonist has been found naked next to a slaughtered man in 19th century Paris ;) I can see that the setting and the element of mystery is a nice add-on to the romance and makes it all the more interesting and I don’t think that novels always need to be realistic, but romance is just not my cup of tea I guess.

Journal Entry 5 by C_ at Krakow, Małopolskie Poland on Friday, January 24, 2020

Released 4 mos ago (1/24/2020 UTC) at Krakow, Małopolskie Poland

Traveling as a birthday present :)