Steady Now Doctor

by Robert Clifford | Humor | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingPlum-crazywing of Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on 6/11/2012
Journal Entry 1 by wingPlum-crazywing from Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, June 26, 2012
Follow the life of Andy Howard - through the ups & downs of school days, an heroic bicycle ride to Blackpool & sucess & failure at Rugby, to life as a house surgeon with all the medical & personal dramas you can imagine.

Released 7 yrs ago (12/9/2012 UTC) at Hebden Bridge Station Library in Hebden Bridge, West Yorkshire United Kingdom

Released as part of the "D FOR DECEMBER" Challenge (#32)
& the "WHAT'S IN A NAME" Challenge (#31)

Yes, surprise, surprise, Tea is a name. The meaning is Gift Of God & the origin is Spanish. By 'eck, you learn some stuff bookcrossing........

Read and Release at BookCrossing.com...

Congratulations - You've found a free book !

Enjoy your book!

(If you decide to join Bookcrossing, please consider putting me, Plum-crazy, as your referring member - thanks!)