Monday Mourning: A Tempe Brennan Novel (Temperance Brennan Novels)

by Kathy Reichs | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by DendriticTrees of Calgary, Alberta Canada on 6/10/2012
Journal Entry 1 by DendriticTrees from Calgary, Alberta Canada on Sunday, June 10, 2012
The bones of three young women are found in the basement of a pizza parlour. To find out who they were Tempe must go up against her supervisors and the police, who think the bones are ancient (Tempe thinks otherwise), learn a new technique to prove the bones are recent. And then deal with the killer.

Journal Entry 2 by DendriticTrees at Confederation Park in Calgary, Alberta Canada on Monday, July 02, 2012

Released 7 yrs ago (7/2/2012 UTC) at Confederation Park in Calgary, Alberta Canada

Released as part of the bookcrossing scavenger hunt

Journal Entry 3 by megami-no-ushi at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Wednesday, July 04, 2012
Brought home from the picnic after the scavenger hunt! Thanks so much Dendritic Trees for organising everything - it was great fun!

Journal Entry 4 by megami-no-ushi at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Thursday, July 19, 2012
This book got under my skin -otherwise well written and very exciting but right as things came together it was very difficult to read. I kept trying to think how on earth you would tell the parents that you've found their child in such horrific circumstances they may have wished for her to have been dead the whole time rather than suffer the way she did for so long.

Journal Entry 5 by megami-no-ushi at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Released 7 yrs ago (8/11/2012 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Left with mom to take to the Aug. meeting.

To the finder:
Calgary has an active group of BookCrossers that meet to swap books and discuss book crossing every second Saturday of the month at 11am at the Joshua Tree Cafe on Edmonton Trail. We always love to meet new crossers, so please join us any time you like!

Journal Entry 6 by Crossing-Guard at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Tuesday, August 14, 2012
Picked this up at August's meeting, once again came home with too many books!

Journal Entry 7 by Crossing-Guard at Langdon, Alberta Canada on Saturday, April 14, 2018
Haven't read this one but as it has a name on it, they may as well read it first.

Journal Entry 8 by Crossing-Guard at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, April 14, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (4/14/2018 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Taking to the April meeting where it can go home with a new reader

Journal Entry 9 by Crataegus at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Wednesday, April 25, 2018
Picked up at the April Calgary bookcrossing meet up. I'm not a big fan of the TV series. I don't remember putting my name on this book.

Journal Entry 10 by Crataegus at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, April 28, 2018
I'll admit. The book is waaaay better than the TV series. Waaay better. But it's also darker and depressing. Very depressing. I just wasn't in the right mood for it I think.

Will be brought back to Calgary Bookcrossing and handed off or handed back.

Journal Entry 11 by Crossing-Guard at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Monday, May 14, 2018
Picked this one up at the Calgary Meetup. We had 13 BookCrossers (1 new one) and way too many books. I will add this one to my to be read shelf.

Journal Entry 12 by Crossing-Guard at Langdon, Alberta Canada on Saturday, June 08, 2019
Always a fun fast paced read.

Journal Entry 13 by Crossing-Guard at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, June 08, 2019

Released 3 mos ago (6/8/2019 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Taking to the Calgary June meeting.

Journal Entry 14 by crossingguardma at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, June 08, 2019
I tried some of this series before but gave up as was confusing TV show and found frustrating. But show been off for awhile so will give another go.