Harvey Angell

by Diana Hendry | Children's Books |
Registered by 666Izzy of Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on 6/8/2012
Journal Entry 1 by 666Izzy from Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Friday, June 08, 2012
Yet another 10p swapped for a book at the East Anglian Air Ambulance charity shop.

Journal Entry 2 by 666Izzy at Caffe Nero IP1 book-crossing zone in Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Saturday, June 09, 2012

Released 8 yrs ago (6/9/2012 UTC) at Caffe Nero IP1 book-crossing zone in Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom

Local BookCrossers meet, from noon on the second Saturday of every month, at Coffee Link, on Neptune Quay. Why not come along and join us? We're easy to spot - we're the people sitting round a table covered in books!

Journal Entry 3 by readingRme at Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Thursday, November 01, 2012
Found this a few weeks ago in Caffe Nero and read it from cover to cover while enjoying a perfect (as always with Caffe Nero) and leisurely Americano. Thought of leaving it there but maybe it would like to travel a bit more?
Don't know where I'll leave it yet, but hope the next person enjoys this little bit of escapism.