Lanark: Life in Four Books: A Life in 4 Books (Canongate Classics)

by Alasdair Gray | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 1841951838 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingCassandra2020wing of Roslin, Scotland United Kingdom on 6/7/2012
Journal Entry 1 by wingCassandra2020wing from Roslin, Scotland United Kingdom on Thursday, June 7, 2012
Given by Jackie Allan to be used for either the Roslin OBCZ or my next 50 book challenge! Of course, I just may have to read it first!

Journal Entry 2 by wingCassandra2020wing at Roslin, Scotland United Kingdom on Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Released 1 mo ago (5/18/2022 UTC) at Roslin, Scotland United Kingdom

Posted out to the lucky sweep winnner/decoy

Although this book is registered at www.bookcrossing.com, you don't have to be a member. It's perfectly OK to just take the book and enjoy it. Of course, if you can visit the website and let us know that you've picked it up, that would be even better - you don't even have to join, you can add your comments anonymously - you can also post your review when you've read it, then return it or pass it on to someone else.

If you do join Bookcrossing, you'll be able to see what happens to it afterwards - for ever!

Journal Entry 3 by sarahmangan at Nottingham, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Saturday, May 21, 2022
Thank you so much for the book! I’ve wanted to read this for a while so I’m really looking forward to it! It was such a lovely surprise to come home to a stack of book shaped parcels after a less than brilliant day at work!