The Colour of Magic: The First Discworld Novel

by Terry Pratchett | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by wingJustAnotherFoolwing of München, Bayern Germany on 6/6/2012
Journal Entry 1 by wingJustAnotherFoolwing from München, Bayern Germany on Friday, January 04, 2013
Great.

Journal Entry 2 by book-a-billy at -- Irgendwo in Bayern, Bayern Germany on Thursday, April 23, 2015
The book arrived well today. Thanks a lot! Now I can read the first volume before the second one (as I was advised to do) - and even in English :-)

Journal Entry 3 by book-a-billy at München, Bayern Germany on Tuesday, May 01, 2018
This is the second book I read of the discworld novels (my first one was Mort), and it showed me that books by Terry Pratchett are also an exception to the rule - the rule that I do not like fantasy ;-) I , however, liked Mort better than this novel which included too many repetitions and some passages that didn't fit in for my taste.

Released 8 mos ago (7/10/2018 UTC) at -- Per Post geschickt/ Persönlich weitergegeben --, Bayern Germany

As bluezwuzl wants to read this book, I'm going to lend it to her.

Journal Entry 5 by wingbluezwuzlwing at Altdorf (Niederbayern), Bayern Germany on Wednesday, July 11, 2018
I've been trying to find out about The Colour of Magic for quite some time - thanks for lending me the book!