Uncle Tom's Cabin (Wordsworth Classics)

by Harriet Beecher Stowe | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by erinacea of Friedrichshain, Berlin Germany on 6/1/2012
Journal Entry 1 by erinacea from Friedrichshain, Berlin Germany on Friday, June 01, 2012
Bought ages ago, I don't think I'll read this in the forseeable future. Comes along with me to London.

Journal Entry 2 by erinacea at Camel & Artichoke in Waterloo, Greater London United Kingdom on Friday, June 08, 2012

Released 8 yrs ago (6/6/2012 UTC) at Camel & Artichoke in Waterloo, Greater London United Kingdom

Left in the well-stocked OBCZ shelf on the upper floor.

I'd actually been meaning to release this book at the "Camel" in Bethnal Green, but with the burst pipes along the central line it would have taken ages to get there, so I opted for this OBCZ instead.

I've had a look around but only found one other book I found interesting. Generally, a lot of the books are in a bad shape, which makes me worry a bit about my own books, but ah well... maybe it means they get read a lot. :P

I've tried to time my lunch time with my OBCZ visits, so this time I had a "cottage pie", which was more or less okay - at least, the peas were tasty.

CONGRATULATIONS!

You've found a wandering book! Please leave a short (or not so short ;) ) journal entry, so I know that the book's well and safe in your hands. For example, you could write where you found it, how you like it, or what you are planning to do with it.

Thanks a lot!
erinacea

PS: While I enjoy writing these texts in English, there's no obligation for you to do the same. If you like, you could make an entry in whatever your mothertongue may be.

Journal Entry 3 by marsala at Chiswick, Greater London United Kingdom on Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Always wanted to read this book, so took it from the shelves.

Released 8 yrs ago (7/23/2012 UTC) at Somewhere in West Wittering in West Wittering, West Sussex United Kingdom

At the surfhut by West Wittering beach.