Summer on Blossom Street (A Blossom Street Story)

by Debbie Macomber | Women's Fiction |
Registered by Cinderess on 5/28/2012
Journal Entry 1 by Cinderess on Monday, May 28, 2012
Found in a Michael Sobell charity shop for 95p today (and another in the series) this is a good clean copy, so a real bargain.

Journal Entry 2 by Cinderess at A fellow bookcrosser, A book loan -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, February 21, 2013

Released 6 yrs ago (2/22/2013 UTC) at A fellow bookcrosser, A book loan -- Controlled Releases

I'm finished with this series, i jut dont like the syrupy and predictable style of writing enough to carry on reading after the first two books, and thought you might want to try it or pass on...

Journal Entry 3 by footymadgill at Croydon, Surrey United Kingdom on Monday, March 11, 2013
Will give it a go...if not...will find a loving home ;-)

Released 6 yrs ago (4/19/2013 UTC) at Norgeshus (BC Convention 2013) in Göteborg, Västergötland Sweden

Releasing on the book buffet table at the Annual Convention

Journal Entry 5 by Nordpirat at Göteborg, Västergötland Sweden on Sunday, April 21, 2013
Found when I attended my first Bookcrossing convention.

Journal Entry 6 by Nordpirat at Bromma, Stockholm Sweden on Sunday, June 03, 2018

Journal Entry 7 by Nordpirat at Riddarholmen in Riddarholmen, Stockholm Sweden on Sunday, June 03, 2018

Released 10 mos ago (6/3/2018 UTC) at Riddarholmen in Riddarholmen, Stockholm Sweden

Placed the book on the foundation of Riddarholmskyrkan.
Dear finder of this book;
Welcome to bookcrossing!
Please make a journal entry and let us know where you found this book. When you've read it, feel free to release it back into the wild again to help it continue its journey and find new readers.
Happy reading!

Journal Entry 8 by Tjala at Gamla Stan, Stockholm Sweden on Saturday, February 16, 2019
I found this book on about 2nd June 2018 at the Riddarholmen Church in Stockholm. It is gentle book, lovely to read while travelling in Scandinavia. I enjoyed the knitting and crocheting and brought it back to Australia for my friends in the Country Women's Association to read, which they are doing now, in turns. I'm not sure when it will be released...