Tennyson's Poetry (Norton Critical Editions)

by Alfred Tennyson | Poetry |
Registered by elizardbreath of Bella Vista, Arkansas USA on 5/27/2012
Journal Entry 1 by elizardbreath from Bella Vista, Arkansas USA on Thursday, May 31, 2012
I bought this for our homeschool library.

Journal Entry 2 by HobbitGlen at Bella Vista, Arkansas USA on Monday, June 04, 2018
I read part of this book for my school, I read the poem called "the coming of Arthur" Pages 379-392, this poem was talking about when King Arthur became king, I really liked it.

Released 2 wks ago (5/25/2021 UTC) at to a non-bookcrosser in Controlled Release, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases

Sold on Facebook to a fellow homeschooler in Pennsylvania. Enjoy!

To the finder of this book:

Thanks, and Happy BookCrossing! :)