Eleven Minutes

by Paulo Coelho | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingrnlicollegewing of Poole, Dorset United Kingdom on 5/23/2012
Journal Entry 1 by wingrnlicollegewing from Poole, Dorset United Kingdom on Wednesday, May 23, 2012
Welcome to BookCrossing!
Register, label and release
Please help us track where books like to go on their holidays :)

Donated to the RNLI OBCZ by staff

Journal Entry 2 by wingrnlicollegewing at RNLI College Slipway Bar in Poole, Dorset United Kingdom on Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Released 6 yrs ago (5/23/2012 UTC) at RNLI College Slipway Bar in Poole, Dorset United Kingdom

Released at the RNLI College Slipway Bar, next to the Porthole window.

The Royal National Lifeboat Institution - the charity that saves lives at sea.

www.rnli.org.uk

Journal Entry 3 by wingrnlicollegewing at Aberdeen, Scotland United Kingdom on Monday, May 28, 2012

Released 6 yrs ago (5/28/2012 UTC) at Aberdeen, Scotland United Kingdom

Sent to rainbow3 who'll be heading up to the northern islands of Scotland with some books from the very south of England spreading the RNLI word.

Journal Entry 4 by rainbow3 at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Wednesday, July 04, 2012
Huge thank you’s to rnlicollege for this great book swap, and apologies for a delayed (book catch), journal entry. I picked this up in Aberdeen at my Mum’s on June 6, 2012, and tucked it into my luggage for release on holiday.

I didn’t have time to read this copy and hope to return here in the future with some notes when I a get a chance to read this.

On Friday, June 15, 2012 around 22:00, I left this book in Orkney, while on holiday. After a lovely meal enjoyed with relatives in the Restaurant of the Smithfield Hotel in Dounby I left this book behind and hope it has been passed around and may even travel with a guest elsewhere.

This was a holiday with way more medical incidents than was preferable [though HURRAH all seems on an even keel now] and access to wi-fi zones was continually just out of my grasp, so I’m happy to at last post some notes of where this book was released.
---------------------

If you've found this book and you're new to this, (((welcome))) to bookcrossing! Please, once ready, pass this book on to other readers to keep it travelling!

Leaving books in cafes, waiting rooms, public areas with information stands, and sheltered places (plastic bags are useful here) in beauty spots makes for great surprises for others! HAPPY READING!