The Death of Dalziel: A Dalziel and Pascoe Novel

by Reginald Hill | Mystery & Thrillers |
ISBN: 0007194862 Global Overview for this book
Registered by Chuggypig of York, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on 5/22/2012
Journal Entry 1 by Chuggypig from York, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, May 22, 2012
Caught in a semtex explosion, Andy Dalziel hovers between life and death as Peter Pascoe pursues the killers and dodges the Security Services to track down the killers.

More fun with Fat Andy!

To be released at the monthly bookcrossing meetup.

Journal Entry 3 by TheGreenMan at York, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Thursday, November 29, 2012
not picked up at the November 2012 BC Meetup...

Released 7 yrs ago (11/27/2012 UTC) at Ye Olde Starre Inne OBCZ Bookshelf in York, North Yorkshire United Kingdom

left on the shelf...

Journal Entry 5 by wingPlum-crazywing at Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Friday, December 07, 2012
Picked up from the Ye Olde Starre Inne while dropping some off....well, I couldn't go away empty-handed now could I? ;o)

Journal Entry 6 by wingPlum-crazywing at Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, December 11, 2012
Realised have read this so will release it as part of a challenge. Watch this space...

Journal Entry 7 by wingPlum-crazywing at Lawson Road Health clinic in Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Released 7 yrs ago (12/12/2012 UTC) at Lawson Road Health clinic in Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom

Left on a chair in reception.

Released as part of the 2012 TV SERIES CHallenge (#55)
the "D FOR DECEMBER" Challenge (#62)
& "TTHE WHAT'S IN A NAME" Challenge (#55) (Dea)

Read and Release at BookCrossing.com...

Congratulations - You've found a free book !

Enjoy your book!

(If you decide to join Bookcrossing, please consider putting me, Plum-crazy, as your referring member - thanks!)