Blue Diary

by Alice Hoffman | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingbookstogivewing of Springville, Tennessee USA on 5/19/2012
Journal Entry 1 by wingbookstogivewing from Springville, Tennessee USA on Saturday, May 19, 2012
This book is available and will be released soon into the wild

Amazon Editorial Review

From the New York Times best-selling author of The Dovekeepers, a New York Times Bestseller and Notable Book.

The courage to face the unthinkable is at the core of this magnificent new novel. How do we manage to confront the truths in our lives and find forgiveness in the most unforgiving of circumstances? How do we love truly and deeply in a world that is as brutal as it is beautiful?

When Ethan Ford fails to show up for work on a brilliant summer morning, none of his neighbors would guess that for more than thirteen years, he has been running from his past. His true nature has been locked away, as hidden as his real identity. But sometimes locks spring open, and the devastating truths of Ethan Ford's history shatter the small-town peace of Monroe, affecting family and friends alike.

This deeply felt and compelling novel makes it clear why Alice Hoffman has been called "one of the best writers we have today" (Cleveland Plain Dealer). Honest, shattering, seductive, and ultimately healing, Blue Diary is an unforgettable novel by a writer who tells "truths powerful enough to break a reader's heart"

Journal Entry 2 by wingbookstogivewing at Ogden, Utah USA on Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Released 3 yrs ago (9/21/2016 UTC) at Ogden, Utah USA

Releasing as a selection from the General Lit VBB.

To the finder of this book:

Journal Entry 3 by wingperryfranwing at North Ogden, Utah USA on Tuesday, September 27, 2016
Received today...thanks! Recently read and enjoyed another Hoffman novel so looking forward to reading this one.