At Home: A Short History of Private Life

by Bill Bryson | Nonfiction | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 0767919394 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingoppemwing of Hermiston, Oregon USA on 5/14/2012
Journal Entry 1 by wingoppemwing from Hermiston, Oregon USA on Monday, May 14, 2012
tbr

Journal Entry 2 by wingelizardbreathwing at Pendleton, Oregon USA on Monday, July 02, 2012
Oppem, the Bookcrosser who previously journalled this book, passed away on June 23, 2012. I had the privilege of meeting her dear family and "catching" her large collection of registered books. I will be releasing this one soon.

Journal Entry 3 by wingelizardbreathwing at Bookbox in Bookbox, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases on Monday, July 02, 2012

Released 7 yrs ago (7/2/2012 UTC) at Bookbox in Bookbox, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases

Releasing as an extra into kaila-ann's General Literature Bookbox to help fill it up before sending it home!

To the finder of this book:

Thanks, and Happy BookCrossing! :)

Journal Entry 4 by wingkaila-annwing at Myrtle Beach, South Carolina USA on Tuesday, July 17, 2012
This book made it to me in my bookbox and caught my eye. I'll be finding it a spot on the shelves soon.

Journal Entry 5 by wingkaila-annwing at Galivants Ferry, South Carolina USA on Sunday, April 07, 2019
What an amazingly informative read. This book is full of stories and facts about how we have come to know our homes as they are now. It’s fascinating how most of the modern conveniences we take for granted took so long to come into everyday use. A truly thought provoking read.

Journal Entry 6 by wingkaila-annwing at -- By post or by hand --, South Carolina USA on Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Released 3 mos ago (4/16/2019 UTC) at -- By post or by hand --, South Carolina USA

Sent to firegirl as part of the wishlist Tag Game. I hope you enjoy this one as much as I did.

Journal Entry 7 by wingFiregirlwing at Annandale, Virginia USA on Friday, April 19, 2019
Arrived safe and sound! There was a digit missing on the BCID label, but I figured it out. Thanks again for sharing!