Montana Sky

by Nora Roberts | Romance |
ISBN: 0515120618 Global Overview for this book
Registered by dutch-flybabe of Lent (gem. Nijmegen), Gelderland Netherlands on 5/14/2012
Journal Entry 1 by dutch-flybabe from Lent (gem. Nijmegen), Gelderland Netherlands on Monday, May 14, 2012
A secondhand book I bought on sale at a local bookshop because it's on my wishlist.
ISBN 0515120618.

Excellent story as usual!

Journal Entry 2 by dutch-flybabe at Buurthuis de Velder in Ede, Gelderland Netherlands on Sunday, December 15, 2019

Released 1 yr ago (12/16/2019 UTC) at Buurthuis de Velder in Ede, Gelderland Netherlands

Left in the cupboard of Buurthuis de Velder. Happy travels!

To the finder of this book:
Hello and congratulations! You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. I hope you'll stick around a bit and get to know BookCrossing --maybe even make a journal entry on this book. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free!) And if you do choose to join, I hope you'll consider using me, dutch-flybabe) , as your referring member.
Feel free to read and keep this book, or to pass it on to a friend or even set it out "in the wild" for someone else to find like you did. If you do choose to join and journal, then you can watch the book as it travels- You'll be alerted by email each time someone makes another journal entry. It's all confidential (you're known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spam-free.
Happy reading!