Mask

by Dean Koontz | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by KawasakiBabe of Littletown, Liversedge, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on 5/12/2012
Journal Entry 1 by KawasakiBabe from Littletown, Liversedge, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Saturday, May 12, 2012
(cover is different)
Very kindly donated to book crossing: may read and review, may just pass on straight away.

Journal Entry 2 by KawasakiBabe at Healey Wood Road in Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Sunday, November 04, 2012

Released 7 yrs ago (11/15/2012 UTC) at Healey Wood Road in Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom

Contributed to a crazy book crosser, for her next challenge.

Journal Entry 3 by wingPlum-crazywing at Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Sunday, November 18, 2012
Thanks so much for the big (or rather huge!) bag of books :o)

Saving for the "D for December" Challenge

Released 7 yrs ago (12/9/2012 UTC) at Todmorden Train Station OBCZ in Todmorden, West Yorkshire United Kingdom

Released as part of the "D FOR DECEMBER" Challenge (#50)

Read and Release at BookCrossing.com...

Congratulations - You've found a free book !

Enjoy your book!

(If you decide to join Bookcrossing, please consider putting me, Plum-crazy, as your referring member - thanks!)