The Whole Truth

by David Baldacci | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by KawasakiBabe of Littletown, Liversedge, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on 5/12/2012
Journal Entry 1 by KawasakiBabe from Littletown, Liversedge, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Saturday, May 12, 2012
Very kindly donated to book crossing: may read and review, may just pass on straight away.

Journal Entry 2 by KawasakiBabe at Healey Wood Road in Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Sunday, November 04, 2012

Released 6 yrs ago (11/15/2012 UTC) at Healey Wood Road in Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom

Contributed to a crazy book crosser, for her next challenge.

Journal Entry 3 by wingPlum-crazywing at Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Sunday, November 18, 2012
To be released as part of the "D for Decmeber" Challenge & the "What's in a Nmae" Challenge....there's a Ruth lurking in there!

Thanks for all the books :o)

For my Mother-in-law...to read &/or pass to a local hospital

Released as part of the "D FOR DECEMBER" Challenge (#17)
& the "WHAT'S IN A NAME" Challenge (#14) (Ruth)

Read and Release at BookCrossing.com...

Congratulations - You've found a free book !

Enjoy your book!