The Vintner's Luck

by Elizabeth Knox | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingFlightwing of Sydney, New South Wales Australia on 5/10/2012
Journal Entry 1 by wingFlightwing from Sydney, New South Wales Australia on Monday, December 16, 2013
Gift book.

Journal Entry 2 by wingFlightwing at Sydney, New South Wales Australia on Thursday, March 06, 2014
This is a very original novel. I felt like re-reading it as soon as I had finished it, in order to look more closely at its themes.

Journal Entry 3 by wingFlightwing at Crown Hotel/Upstairs Library Bar in Sydney, New South Wales Australia on Tuesday, April 08, 2014

Released 5 yrs ago (4/8/2014 UTC) at Crown Hotel/Upstairs Library Bar in Sydney, New South Wales Australia

Released at the April 2014 Sydney BookCrossingMeetUp, at the Crown Hotel, 162 Elizabeth St, in the upstairs Library Bar.

The Sydney CBD BookCrossing MeetUp happens on the second Tuesday of the month from 7pm (or a bit earlier) to 9pm (or whenever the conversation winds down). Just bring a book to release.

Journal Entry 4 by Littlemave at Sydney, New South Wales Australia on Thursday, April 10, 2014
Picked this up at book drinks on Tuesday - it's been a looong time between drinks too!
This will go in my pile for Melbourne. :-)

Journal Entry 5 by Littlemave at 2014 Melbourne Convention in Melbourne CBD, Victoria Australia on Thursday, April 10, 2014

Released 5 yrs ago (4/12/2014 UTC) at 2014 Melbourne Convention in Melbourne CBD, Victoria Australia

Welcome to Bookcrossing.com! Thank you for picking up my book and coming to the website. You have found a worldwide community of book lovers, readers and sharers. =)
Please make a comment as to how you found the book and what you thought of it, and if you decide to join, please consider using me - littlemave - as your referring member.
Happy Reading!