Ultimate Weapon (The McCloud Brothers, Book 6)

by Shannon Mckenna | Romance |
Registered by JennyC1230 of Woodstock, Georgia USA on 5/8/2012
Journal Entry 1 by JennyC1230 from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Tuesday, May 08, 2012
Book #6 in the McCloud Brothers series: Covert operations are what Val Janos is all about. The man is mysterious and sinister, and lethally hot. Only Tamara can understand the strange intensity that drives him to win at all costs - and only she can match it.Val has one weak spot: Imre, the frail old man who befriended him when he was scared hungry kid abandoned on the streets of Budapest. But daddy Novak knows about Imre, and Imre's head is on the block if Val doesn't deliver Tam up to Novak's tender mercies. A white hot passion explodes when Tam and Val get too close. They both have too much to be afraid of, too much to hide. And now, for the first time, too much to lose...

Journal Entry 2 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Saturday, November 14, 2015
My Review: This is another great story in the McCloud Brothers series. There is action, suspense, romance, and some erotic fun between Val Janos and Tamara Steele. Yowsa!

Journal Entry 3 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Thursday, March 22, 2018
I just read this book again. Not sure how/why but it ended up in my TBR shelf, so I re-read it. About halfway through it was very familiar, but I still didn't think I had read it before. It's one of the best ones that I have read in this series, so it's all good.

Maybe now I should make sure that I get this book travelling soon, so I don't re-read it again. lol

Released 1 yr ago (5/13/2019 UTC) at Little Free Library - Noonday Creek Trailhead in Woodstock, Georgia USA

Left in the Little Free Library on Noonday Creek Trail, near Downtown Woodstock, Georgia. Enjoy the book!