Poetic Justice

by Amanda Cross | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by allysther of Silver Spring, Maryland USA on 4/30/2012
Journal Entry 1 by allysther from Silver Spring, Maryland USA on Friday, November 11, 2016
This book is from the library of Purple58
She was a crappy Bookcrosser
But a wonderful human being

Journal Entry 2 by winghyphen8wing from Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Friday, November 11, 2016
This is not an ordinary book: it's a BookCrossing book! BookCrossing books are world travelers - they like to have adventures and make new friends...and every once in a while they even write home to say what they've been doing.

☻ ☻ ☻

This book was found in the library of Purple58, a very special woman whom I was fortunate enough to meet through our BookCrossing group, the Table of Contents.

Fiercely independent, with a loving heart and a wicked sense of humor, she was passionate about the things she believed in and was willing to stand up and be counted when necessary. She was truly a one of a kind individual, and she will be missed by all of her many friends...who prefer to believe that she's off in Vegas, having a fabulous time and eating as many desserts as she wants.

This book came home from purple58's wonderful send-off with me. I think Holly would have loved her final party and I'm glad I was able to be a part of it. This book will be heading out soon in honor of an exceptional woman who would be happy to see her books keep traveling.

Journal Entry 3 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Released 2 yrs ago (11/14/2016 UTC) at Honolulu, Hawaii USA

Monday, November 14, 2016: headed for Florida the long way (media mail).

Journal Entry 4 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Wednesday, December 14, 2016
Looks like a quick read. Thank you for sharing with me.

Journal Entry 5 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Monday, August 06, 2018
This novel is set during the turbulent student uprisings. Kate is charged with saving the University College, sort of like NYU's New School, primarily for adults returning to finish their education. The powers that be do not want the school to continue, the reasons are not clear. The leader of the movement is Professor Cudlipp, a stereotypical academic snob. Predictably, he is murdered and Kate and Reed are bound to find out the truth.

Journal Entry 6 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Tuesday, August 07, 2018
Now that I know how, I'm going to switch out the cover image for the correct one: booklady331, if you do another journal entry the book will be back on your shelf. :D

Journal Entry 7 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Tuesday, August 07, 2018
This book is with me currently and is looking for a new reader.