Territorial Imperative, The: A Personal Inquiry into the Animal Origins of Property and Nations

by Robert Ardrey | Nonfiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by allysther of Silver Spring, Maryland USA on 4/30/2012
Journal Entry 1 by allysther from Silver Spring, Maryland USA on Tuesday, December 06, 2016
This book is from the library of Purple58
She was a crappy Bookcrosser
But a wonderful human being

Journal Entry 2 by winghyphen8wing from Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Tuesday, December 06, 2016
This is not an ordinary book: it's a BookCrossing book! BookCrossing books are world travelers - they like to have adventures and make new friends...and every once in a while they even write home to say what they've been doing.

☻ ☻ ☻

This book was found in the library of Purple58, a very special woman whom I was fortunate enough to meet through our BookCrossing group, the Table of Contents.

Fiercely independent, with a loving heart and a wicked sense of humor, she was passionate about the things she believed in and was willing to stand up and be counted when necessary. She was truly a one of a kind individual, and she will be missed by all of her many friends...who prefer to believe that she's off in Vegas, having a fabulous time and eating as many desserts as she wants.

This book came home from purple58's wonderful send-off with me. I think Holly would have loved her final party and I'm glad I was able to be a part of it.

This book will be heading out soon in honor of an exceptional woman who would be happy to see her books keep traveling.

Journal Entry 3 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Friday, December 16, 2016

Released 3 yrs ago (12/15/2016 UTC) at Honolulu, Hawaii USA

Looking for new readers: destination Ohio!

USPS Tracking 9549 0104 3303 6350 1196 04
ETA 1/4/16

Released for DragonGoddess's What's in a Name challenge.

Journal Entry 4 by Tribefan at Lakemore, Ohio USA on Wednesday, January 11, 2017
Thank you so much for sending! This book will be released at the Akron Reading Festival on Feb. 4th at the downtown public library in Akron, OH by The Rubber City Book Posse!

Journal Entry 5 by Tribefan at Akron Reading Festival in Akron, Ohio USA on Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Released 3 yrs ago (2/4/2017 UTC) at Akron Reading Festival in Akron, Ohio USA

Released at the Akron Reading Festival, held at the downtown Akron Public Library on February 4th 2017! Look for the Rubber City Book Posse!

Bookcrossing: n. the practice of leaving a book in a public place to be picked up and read by others, who then do likewise.
- from the Concise Oxford English Dictionary

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Thank you for picking up this book. Please make a journal entry on the BookCrossing site (www.bookcrossing.com) to let me know that this book has found a good home with you. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free). If you join, please consider indicating that you were referred by Tribefan. I hope you enjoy the book. You can make another journal entry with your comments when you’ve finished reading. Whenever you’re ready to send it on its way, make a journal entry if you are giving or sending this book to a known person, or release notes if you are leaving it “in the wild” again for anyone to catch. Then watch its journey. You’ll be alerted by e-mail each time someone makes another journal entry. It’s all confidential (you’re known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spam-free.