Jonah the Whale

by Susan Shreve | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by allysther of Silver Spring, Maryland USA on 4/30/2012
Journal Entry 1 by allysther from Silver Spring, Maryland USA on Wednesday, November 16, 2016
This book is from the library of Purple58
She was a crappy Bookcrosser
But a wonderful human being

Journal Entry 2 by winghyphen8wing from Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Wednesday, November 16, 2016
This is not an ordinary book: it's a BookCrossing book! BookCrossing books are world travelers - they like to have adventures and make new friends...and every once in a while they even write home to say what they've been doing.

☻ ☻ ☻

This book was found in the library of Purple58, a very special woman whom I was fortunate enough to meet through our BookCrossing group, the Table of Contents.

Fiercely independent, with a loving heart and a wicked sense of humor, she was passionate about the things she believed in and was willing to stand up and be counted when necessary. She was truly a one of a kind individual, and she will be missed by all of her many friends...who prefer to believe that she's off in Vegas, having a fabulous time and eating as many desserts as she wants.

This book came home from purple58's wonderful send-off with me. I think Holly would have loved her final party and I'm glad I was able to be a part of it. (This book may actually have been part of the collection at the party venue, but since it came home with me, I'll send it back out with a BCID.)

This book will be heading out soon in honor of an exceptional woman who would be happy to see her books keep traveling.

Journal Entry 3 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Saturday, December 03, 2016

Released 3 yrs ago (12/1/2016 UTC) at Honolulu, Hawaii USA

This book is off in search of new readers: next stop Michigan!

USPS Tracking #9549 0104 3303 6336 0979 02
ETA 12/21/16

Released for DragonGoddess's What's in a Name challenge.

Journal Entry 4 by wingT02S03B11D20wing at Springport, Michigan USA on Monday, January 23, 2017
Looks like I never made a JE for this book, so sorry!

Journal Entry 5 by wingT02S03B11D20wing at LFL on Biddle Street in Jackson, Michigan USA on Monday, January 23, 2017

Released 3 yrs ago (1/23/2017 UTC) at LFL on Biddle Street in Jackson, Michigan USA

Found out this LFL is actually inside the school.