Eggs Benedict Arnold

by Laura Childs | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by weeder of Worthington, Ohio USA on 5/10/2015
Journal Entry 1 by weeder from Worthington, Ohio USA on Sunday, May 10, 2015
This is the second book of 6 in Laura Childs' (A Cackleberry Club Mystery) series. It's the only one of that series I have and I don't plan on purchasing or making a BookRing of that series. However, I'll be happy to trade it or give it to another member as a RABCK.

From the back cover, "The author of the Scapbooking and Tea Shop mysteries cooks up another delicious mystery featuring friendahip, murder, and one spectacular breakfast after another."

Journal Entry 2 by weeder at Worthington, Ohio USA on Thursday, July 30, 2015

Released 3 yrs ago (7/30/2015 UTC) at Worthington, Ohio USA

This is Book #2 "Eggs Benedict Arnold" in Laura Childs series (A Cackleberry Club Mystery) presently having 6 books. It is being sent on a BookRay to Annelis in Finland along with several other Cozy mysteries

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnneliswing at Kerava, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Friday, August 28, 2015
Thank you very much, Weeder! A book with recipes! I must try some of them.

Journal Entry 4 by wingAnneliswing at Kerava, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Monday, February 19, 2018
Reading a book like that makes you hungry all the time. Maybe I must try some of the recipes?
The plot could have been better, but I enjoyed the book anyway.

This is my book #27 in the Reduce Mount TBR 2018 -challence by Dove-i-libri.

Journal Entry 5 by wingAnneliswing at Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on Monday, February 19, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (2/20/2018 UTC) at Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland

To the meet-up in Tampere
Happy reading!

Journal Entry 6 by wingAnneliswing at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (3/13/2018 UTC) at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland

Miittiin tarjolle.
Lukuiloa!

Journal Entry 7 by wingAnneliswing at Kerava, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Friday, March 30, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (3/30/2018 UTC) at Kerava, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland

I'll take the book to the meet-up at Roasberg.

Happy reading!

Book #39 in the 2018 Keep Them Moving -challence by Booklady331

Journal Entry 8 by sannuli at Joensuu, Pohjois-Karjala / Norra Karelen Finland on Monday, April 02, 2018
Thank you! :)